You would probably agree with us, that, the “Temple City” Bhubaneswar, the Capital of Odisha, is becoming a fast growing metro because of the following :-
- Ultra rapid industrialization.
- Corresponding infrastructural growth.
- Escalation in the number of professional and general educational institutions and Universities in and around Bhubaneswar.
- Construction of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) at Sijua.
- The Second INFO-CITY near Janla
- Development of mega business ventures, theme Parks, multiplexes, shopping malls etc under the PPP-model.
- Mega Residential projects (by Government & Private Bodies)